- Made from 100% PU (polyurethane), all-weather, water-resistant material to increase ball control onto the foot and better grip into the keeper’s hand.
- No replicas, only originals. The Bend-It quality stamp-of-approval means every soccer player around you knows you train with genuine match balls.
- Enjoy increased soft-touch feel onto both foot and head, for either youth or high-end matchplay.
- Our patented VPM (Valve Position Marker) technology shows you the precise foot placement-the “sweet-spot” position-on the ball, so you can maximize your kicking power when taking free kicks, penalties or corners. VRC (Visual Response Color) technology features unique designs that help you see the ball move against any background through the air, so you can clearly see your kicking improve.
- Meets FIFA, IMS, NFHS and NCAA regulations. With a focus on manufacturing affordable, quality match balls with unparalleled customer service. Please contact us with any questions; we are passionate about helping soccer players improve their kicking. If you want to start kicking like a pro you need to practice like a pro! Order now and please let us know if we are hitting the mark by leaving a review.
Annoyed at how expensive original match balls are? Have you tried replicas and been disappointed? Our custom-designed original match balls are not only affordable, yet in terms of quality either equal — or superior to — match balls up to three times more expensive. To maximize your kicking power when taking free kicks, penalties or corners, it’s important to kick the valve, the hardest part of the ball. With this in mind, Bend-It developed cutting-edge VPM (Valve Position Marker) technology that shows you precise foot placement, the sweet-spot position on the ball. Coupled with this, our VRC (Visual Response Color) technology features revolutionary whirlpool designs that help you see the ball bend, move and rotate against any background through the air, so you can clearly see your kicking improve! If you want to start kicking like a pro you need to practice with professional match balls, it’s as simple as that.