- Warrior 2014-15 Liverpool FC home shirt, Gerrard 8 numbering, short sleeves, hand signed by Steven Gerrard.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsperson at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- We are the UK’s most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We supply Premiership football clubs, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now for the first time we are selling direct to the public too.
- We have organised signing sessions with the world’s biggest celebrities and sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Jonny Wilkinson, Ian Botham, Roger Moore, Darth Vader, Martin Johnson, Roger Bannister to name but a few. All our signatures are originals, they are not printed.
- We always use secure signed for delivery. If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone and we will be happy to help.
This Liverpool home shirt was personally signed by Steven Gerrard in a private signing session on August 22, 2014. Gerrard has now called time on his Anfield career after 708 appearances and 186 goals. He was an inspirational figure for the club, winning the FA Cup and Carling Cup, but most famously, leading the team to the 2005 Champions League final. This is style of shirt worn by Steven in his final, emotional season for the club.